Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aaaaand I'm off!

Jer and I are going to New York this week.  We'll be spending some much needed time with our friends and their adorable children.  I've missed those babies like I've missed my own child.  It's been a tough six months with out Beth and her couch, and her hugs.  Not to mention sloppy Carley kisses and Gavin's little voice telling me how much he loves me!!!!  

I'll have my computer with me, but I just don't know how much blogging I'll be up for until we return.  We have hired a couple of awesome friends to house sit for us, so we're covered on the security, pet care and lawn care angles.

Let me just say that I'm never again leaving home in early June unless I must!  I do all of this gardening work only to miss the hey day!

2 comments:

Melba said...

Good point about the gardening work! Have a GREAT trip to NY!

Jamie said...

hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!!! :)