Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Profile Problems

It's taken me a couple days to get over this one, along with some constructive criticism about our profile. I have re-done it with a computer collage program that makes it look much more polished, and typed up captions into stories that were previously hand written. A very sweet bmom mentioned that it was hard to read (but that we look cute and funny)she was just viewing it as a sample, and the Bparent counselor asked her opinion on it. Luckily I made the thing to be expandable, so I can send the new pages and the counselors in Portland, Bellingham and Tacoma can just take out the old and put in the new... no time lost and anyone who saw us as a sample will be surprised by the contents of our former cover, hopefully we won't be shoved aside with out being opened, I should make a "New and improved" sticker for the cover too! That would be hilarious, my husband the marketing major would get a kick out of that!

1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Sounds like you're headed in the right direction! I love the idea of "new & improved"...lol. :)