Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kreativ Blog from Melba





Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Name seven things about yourself that people may not know.
Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

Muchas gracias a mi amiga Melba para este award.

Seven things you may not know about me:

1. I speak terrible Spanish.

2. I love TV but never watch scheduled programming. Our DVR is my favorite thing.

3. I consider myself to be a writer, not a professional one, but perhaps some day I will be...but not if I continue to dangle participles. :D

4. Of all the places I've lived, I really never want to live in any of them again. I would move back to Portland, but I would live in North East,preferably on Klickitat Street or Hawthorne.

5. I am a natural leader, but am not willing to fight to be the "Alpha" person in the room. I don't have to be the center of attention at parties, but if things are dull, I can usually tell a story and get people laughing and having fun.

6. I love music, but when I'm alone I tend to just sit in silence.

7. I hate it that "intellectuals" think I am stupid because I believe the world was created by God.

People who are Kreativ:

Jamie

Rachel

H

I'm not going to do 7, cuz...most of you have already gotten the award, but if you want it and don't have it, just take it! you are all wonderful in my book!!



Photobucket

No comments: