Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy Boy!

He's taken up dancing in a circle with his arms in the air. Sort of like the "twirly whirly" dance on Yo Gabba Gabba.

He discovered trains this week too, though I'm still not ready for Thomas the Train.

He likes Little Bear "duck". And Franklin "turnle" (turtle) I think he likes the duck on Little Bear better than LB himself, I do too, she's funny!

And, can I just say I love my little rowdy sweet boy? LOVE him!! He'll play and tumble and yell (much to the dismay of little girls) then come running over to me, throw his arms around my leg, neck or other available part and kiss me or say "mmmmm I love you" ( jer and I always do this when we hug and kiss him, and each other).

Yesterday we played with Sara and Sabrina, and can I just say the age&gender gap really shows right now! Sara sits quietly and eats her lunch, jack is like "feed me! What do you mean I have to sit here!!!! I want to Run!!". Poor Sabrina!!

My little boy! I was so scared I would never be able to call a little boy my own!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i just have to agree that little boys are amazing ;) milo doesn't sit still for one second and he's taught me SOOO much! :) (mainly about patience! haha! ) :)