Saturday, February 28, 2009

All this good news!

My blogfriend Melba mentioned all of the good things going on in the world of adoption blog land, and I have to agree, it's all so inspiring. When I get home from mom's tomorrow, I'm going to do a good cleaning out of the nursery and the office, and get the house back in order.

It's funny how cluttered the rooms get when you're ignoring the fact that you've not really heard much on the adoption front for a month, and you reeeeeealy want to hear someting! I pretend I'm ok, I get careless about where things go and I forget to pray for the people I've committed to pray for. The truth is, I'm bummed, expectant,hopeful and frustrated and the fact that we need to clean these rooms again and establish better habits about getting rid of things we don't need and organizing the things we do need.

My mom and dad got us a baby sign that says "Babies are a work of heart" very cute. It's the first decoration type thing we've recieved and I really like it. I can't wait to find a spot for it!

My best wishes and congratulations to all the new and soon to be mothers!
Kel

1 comment:

Melba said...

Babies are a work of heart...I love that! I've been thinking for some time now for a fitting quote that I might like to paint above the window of our nursery and that might just be the one!

I know how you feel - it is the same way in my house. The extra rooms become storage rooms until I get the impetus to clean them out again. I keep hoping one of these times I'll be cleaning the room out for the right reasons! :)

Hang in there...you are not along on this road!!

Melba