Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear Lord, Get these people figured out!

Heavenly Father,
I sit here in awe of the restraint I see in my friend, at least her restraint on her blog. Jesus, we know that you are in control of all things, and that you have your hand on the situation with the "Rebekah's". Please Lord, get these adoption people straightened out. This agency, needs to remember their mission statement. They need to put their heads on and start doing their job professionally. They are taking care of your family, your baby, your children. Please Lord, get this worked out for them so they can peacefully go through the process of adoption without delays. Help Rebekah and Ben with the financial needs, I pray that S. Hope will grant them richly. Let this wonderful work of your will be done and those involved in the "Administration" of your will be sensitive to their position as your agents.
We call upon the power and might of Elohim, you are strength, you are power, and let no work of man stand in the path of the family put together in your name.
I praise you and worship you for you are my God, my Father and my Creator,
In Jesus name I pray for the perfect work of your will in my life, and in the life of my friend.
Amen

No comments: