Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alright!

Scheduled! Tuesday 9am in our lovely State Capitol....so I have to get up EARLY! To go meet her, but it is worth it! With traffic and distance in the am it will take a while to get there.

Becky is a serious trooper. She deserves a medal for dealing with us.(read: me.)I apparently have become a basket case and a very high maintenance one at that.

Jamie said it last week that we're so used to things not working that when we really don't know how to respond when things are just going slowly, as opposed to not happening at all. It really isn't even going that slowly.

So, I'm really going to try to only work on the facts as I have them and REEEEEEEEEEALY try to relax.

I went shopping with my friend Cheryl last night and had a great time, AND I discovered that I now wear an 8 instead of a 10! And a Medium in tops instead of a large! Sweeeet!

So, all in all things are going well and I just need to chill out, and remember that the universe does not revolve around me. :D

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melba said...

Wow, exciting and scary...you have every right to be high maintenance right now!!

Good luck, let us know how it goes when you know!!

Hugs,

Melba

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

Congrats on the weight loss. That can always brighten my day, week, or month.

Anticipation is a killer though....