Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I'd like to thank the Academy...
Thank you to Jen at Waiting for Bambino and to Melba who originally awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award, and I hope they both know that the feeling is mutual.
The only person I want to give this award to at the moment is H. She has endured a really rough month, and I am so very inspired by her courage. She is a true Steel Magnolia and I am very proud of the true Gut Faith she has shown the last few weeks. It is my most sincere hope that the baby that is hers will find her very soon. We share a hope in the Lord and as a sister in Christ, I pray for her, love her and honor her in this very difficult time. Take a moment if you can to give her a bit of love, as she deserves to be lifted up in our prayers tonight and in our thoughts always.
Seven Random things:
7. I am a hilarious drunk. I've only really been that way a couple times, but there is singing in Spanish involved in both instances.
6. I love it when children are themselves. I find an honest child moment to be so much more endearing than a well behaved child.
5. My favorite thing about being a mother is the way my son smiles at me and babels his version of " I love you" It is so heart melting and awesome.
4. When I clean the house, I clean in my pj's and don't shower until I'm finished. I love being the first person to get ready in the clean bathroom. :D
3. I am writing a book.
2. I always manage to take my socks off in the middle of the night, there is always a collection at the foot of the bed when we change the sheets.
1. I love being a Stay at Home Mom. I have never had a career that is better than this. I feel like I'm living my dreams.