1. The Medford trip earlier this month was awesome! Seeing my old friends again was really sweet.
2. Jack has 2 teeth!
3. Jack is eating very very well.
4. VBS was awesome
5. Why are my friends getting divorced, why all right now, why does it make me feel like this?
6. My brother turned 30 and I feel old.
7. We're going to try to get pregnant again, because my diagnosis is not a hard and fast no, and neither is Jer's.
8. Weddings, why I think they are both awesome and awkward in the same breath.
9. Needing more mommy friends, wondering if my friend will want to hang out with me when she is a mommy. Needing to call the mommy friends I have when I'm going to do things in the mornings.
10. Upcomming events: My parents visiting, Jer's grandparents visiting, Jer's birthday, Camping in Chelan, feeling overscheduled and pulled in twelve directions....
Life is good, and it is complicated. My beautiful boy is growing up, he's getting an awesome personality and doing so many things so quickly! We want to give him a sibling and don't quite know what to do about it. and just this second, the kid decided he could reach the netflix movies!