Friday, April 24, 2009

It's a Beautiful Life

No, Seriously, it is!

When the sun comes out in the Pacific North West, in Wa especially, you've got to drink it up while you can! The grass is green and the flowers are beginning to bloom, unfortunately so is the Scotch Broom, which I've learned is my Asthma trigger! But it's under control this year thankfully!

Anyway, the sun is out, and it's light out until 7:30 and I have been at the gym or walking the dog or running around behind my lawn mower, so please don't take my absence on the blog as depression or sadness, I'm just out in God's creation while I can be. I often tell people that it isn't that it rains out here, it's that it so rarely "Suns" :D.

I have much to be thankful for, so much to pray about and a lot to tell you, and Saturday evening I promise to catch up with the blog as my Hubby will be out at a boys night and I plan to spend some quality time with my laptop, and go frame shopping.

So, love to all in blogland, and I'm happy living the beautiful spring life in Western Washington :D.

3 comments:

Melba said...

You have such a great attitude, and I'm so glad you're enjoying the gorgeous weather and good things in life!!

Melba

Kel said...

It's hard to be gloomy when the world looks so bright and cheerful! I'll admitt, when the sun is hiding, my spirits get darker, but for now, I'm shiny!
I hope it thaws in MI soon!

Jamie said...

you just have a beautiful spirit kel ~ I admire that SO much. :)