Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Jer's Birthday!

And I'm making him a birthday cake that is going to make Duff from "Ace of Cakes" Proud of me. I know he and his crew could do it better, but I'm giving it my best shot. Four layers alternating vanilla bean and devil's food with chocolate buttercream filling.

What will it look like you ask? Well, don't be repulsed...it isn't what it sounds like. "Corn hole" is a game you play! And I'm making a replica of one of the "Boards" for his cake. It's our favorite lawn game, and yes, there will photos to follow!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie said...

we love "cornhole" !! :) that cake sounds like something i could only pull off in my wildest dreams!! i commend you for taking that on. :)
happy birthday to jeremy!!
thinking of you as your profile goes out tomorrow. :)