Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things may happen more quickly than we had planned.

My ticker may be waaaay off.

H had to be put on home bed rest with meds to stop labor. They're going to stick with the meds for two weeks (assuming they work) so Little Monkey might be a few weeks early. I'm a little worried, but all things considered, God is in control and I have peace with that. Little Monkey is fine, no stress on him, just needs to bake a little longer!

Please pray for him, and for H. We just want everyone to be healthy and safe.


Photobucket

7 comments:

slt said...

Praying for him now! Deep breaths!

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh! Praying for you! You will be a mommy very soon!

kalibug said...

Aw, I am surely praying! Keep us informed.

RB said...

I'm praying that the meds work and Little Monkey stays in there a lot longer.

Jamie said...

praying praying for safety and health all around! hang in there ~ it's about to get REALLY exciting! :)

Melba said...

Wow, scary indeed! Prayers for all of you...

Melba

H said...

Wow....WOW! Praying for a safe delivery and calm for you!