Friday, May 7, 2010

What do you think?

I am so curious! Who are you who read this blog? I know those of you who comment, but, who are you others who don't? I have a ticker that counts hits and tells me on a map where you are from, and I just wonder! Burlington VT, I've been to your beautiful city! I loved shopping there! I loved the pretty Green Mountains, and Ben and Jerry's!

If you read and don't want to comment, that's awesome!

From now on, I'm going to post pictures of "places" who visit my blog. If you are a reader who does not comment and you'd like to submit a picture of your town, please leave me an email with your picture included! kelley@jeremiahandkelley.com I won't pester you with spam, or friend you on facebook I promise!


Burlington, VT This is for you!
And a pic of me and my friend Beth standing on the waterfront:




Photobucket

No comments: