Monday, August 17, 2009

Supporting One Another

There are so many of us with different stories that share the common thread of adoption. I'm so glad we have one another to talk to, people who haven't been in our situation have very little understanding and empathy for those of us who walk a more difficult road. I just wanted to take a second to thank all of you who read my blog, and to those of you who comment and pray for us, I thank you again and again. I really don't think I could do this without you!

5 comments:

Melba said...

I hear you, Girl and I couldn't agree more!!

Hugs,

Melba

Kel said...

Hugs right back at ya!

Jamie said...

thank you for your continued support also :)

you know my heart on the other post. :)

Kel said...

Big, Big hugs to you Jamie, your feelings are very important to me, and I'm glad we could talk about them without awkwardness.

Allie said...

Hugs to you too. I don't know what I'd do without the Blogosphere. There's so much wonderful info and support...

Allie